الجمعة، 23 ديسمبر 2011

ANIME STUDIO THE OFFICIAL GUIDE



After writing the successful official guide for e frontier’s Poser, the e frontier guys
seemed to be rather happy about the results, so happy that when we presented the
idea of covering yet another one of their products, they were quick to lend all the
support that we needed. What a great team to work with
.
Along with my praises for the e frontier personnel (who now all work for Smith
Micro), I need to quickly extend my thanks and adulation to the Cengage
Learning people. This is a great group that I’m happy to call my friends. First on
the list for this project is Megan, who got the ball rolling before taking time off
for an even more adventurous event. In Megan’s absence, Erin jumped in and did
a great job in politely encouraging me along the way.
Thanks also to the various editors who helped along the way including my brother,
Chris, who has once again done a great job in adding his two (or three) cents,
worth

الحجم: 12 م
النوع : بي دي اف
التحميل
كلمة المرور : PASS: kitabee1.blogspot.com
.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق